Jakarta during Lebaran Holiday????...yippieee no traffic jam!!! i only spent an hour to go to my office this morning (WITH PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!!!) Cibubur-Kuningan, What a miracle :P...I LOVE JAKARTA's TRAFFIC (only Thursday and Friday this week :P)
I found that I miss my office...I miss my fellow interns!!hahaha...i just enjoyed every moment with them...:), knowing that we're running out of time before the placement is announced (which is soon!!).
Yep first day after lebaran holiday, the office still quiet, people still on leave. Our office is currently being renovated. so i moved to the 5th floor. But sadly, they haven't provided the desk of the interns :(...but then we went to the rooftop yaayy..raisin' up my mood!!although my office only 5-stories building but you've got to see the jakarta's scenery from up here...!!
After that, we decided to go to check the place for "Prajabatan" @ somewhere in Tanjung Barat. After that we went to nearest "Puskesmas" to get health confirmation letter. Dhika, teteh, and riko must went up and downstairs due to their low blood pressure, quiet funny guys hihihihihi...end up luncheon time @rawon setan :D
Well..it will be a hard month the next October...I was appointed to become one of the organizing committee for OJT evaluation workshop that will be held on the middle of October..thank God i had been given the opportunity to meet new people and new experience...still many task to be finished, i hope the workshop will be success...amen
cheers everyone
xoxo
Ara







No comments:
Post a Comment