
WEW...I'm sooo happy todaaayyy...got a present from iponn^^...a TRAIN LAMP!!!
well actually i've seen this unique train lamp a couple of times in one of mall in Jakarta...but I only passed the store and just have quick look at it. But one day, me and ipon looked in front of that store, and I said that i like that lamp, maybe for other people it was ordinary but for me it's not hehehe...i like something unique, vintage, and stuffs like that. And then Ipon said that "hmm, i will buy it for ur birthday"..well i said oke then. We entered the store and saw the lamp...i directly fell in love with it^^ .
But later on, ipon texted, and said that that lamp have already been sold...hwahhh...well maybe that lamp wasn't meant for me hoho...a little bit dissapointed and maybe i'll find it somewhere else later.
but today, when i opened ipon's birtday gift today, i was surprised that it was that lamp...Ipon said she found it in another store
huaaa thankss for the efforts T__T, bestie ...







No comments:
Post a Comment