Thursday, May 7, 2009

turns into 24...



Long time I didn’t write my blog…mmm it’s almost 2 weeks after my birthday. Well, it didn’t run well though but I’ve got to face a reality which I never dreamt of before. I lost something precious in my life…which I don’t know if I can have it back to the way it used to be.

On the other side, I was quite happy when I looked at my facebook wall and my mobile phone filled with people’s birthday wishes for me (burst into tears when I read it at night :p… sounds silly but since I got bad day well that made my birthday way much better). I’m quoting some birthday greetings from my friends:


“my best friend on earth..happy buzzday girl...hope on your 24th bday youll be more tough to face any problems facing ahead you..dont worry coz im definitely gonna be there with u..ikut ke Bali nyokkkkkkkk..kita mabok bae disana hahahahahaha..”

(Thanks Pon…for supporting me every single step that I take…love u, bestie!!if u drunk I shall guide you hahaha)


“Buat Ara yg lg sbuk dikpp baru…Met ultah ya!Jgn lupa tuk truz m’cari yg t’baik..jgn larut dgn kenangan yang lalu!Msh bnky yg bru..Keep smile..N don’t forget to pray 5 times a day”


“AAAARrraaaaaaaaaaaa..........
met Ultah y...........
smga dpt penempatan yg gk jauh2..........
smga cpt dpt cow yg t'baek.....
smga ttp jd shbt yg t'baek,tetap jd lbh baek....
smga d'ridhoi ALLAH SWT dlm tiap langkah....
amiin...............”



“Mut, hapy bday ya...wish u have all the best :)”


“ara happy b'day ya.. sorry teLat ngucapinnya coz gw kmrn2 ga bs buka FB, di kantor ga dapet jatah komputer, hiks.. :'(
semoga cepet dapet ***** hehehe =P”


(Thanks jef&Harry&Budi&Mel … gara-gara OL di KPP Menteng Tiga nihh,,,ahahahaha…left me a precious memories of us that shall last forever)

“araaaaaaaa!!ahh dasar esia bapuk,mentari pun habis pulsa..jd telat deh..yg pnting niat dan doanya ya,wkwkwkw..
Happy 24th birthday raa!! *oops..ga bole disebut angkanya ye?hihihi*
pjg umur n sht selalu,tmbh umur tmbh dws,narsisnya pun bertmbh,huehe
wish u all d best dear..
the best is yet to come,so be patient and enjoy your life! =)
*cup cup cup*”


(Thanks budit, thanks buat segala saran2nya…kapan-kapan kita coba dance floor di artha gading ya…buat persiapan gue les nari ntar^^ melatih kelenturan wihihihi)

“hm,, happy birthday yeh ra,, gw nyanyiin sekaligus nasehat ye,,
walau badai menghadang,, ingatlah ku kan selalu setia menjagamu,,
(gwnya liatin lo aja dulu kali ye,, kali2 gw kena badai juga kayak skarang ini,, ^^)
berdua kita lewati jalan (masing2,,) yang berliku tajam,,
tetep semangat yeh,, jangan sedih mulu,, race to 25 memang berat biasanya,, hehe,,^^”


(Thanks San…semoga elo dan gue ditunjukkan dan mendapatkan yang terbaik dari Allah SWT…amien)


“Nyonyah Met Ulang Taon,,, semoga dpt cowo baru,,
umm kalo cowo yg lama tapi dikemas dengan bungkus yg baru gmn Ar?mau gak?wkwkwkwkwkwk
jgn mewek mulu ah, gw sm ditta siap berbahagia mencela lo koq,,huahahahahahaha
yeah intinya, gw mo jodohin lo sm tmn gw koq Ar, pilih aja, ada guntur, aza, sm dessy eko,,kikikikikikik...

----*kabur sebelum dilempar panci sm nyonya”


(Thanks moko…I knew I often “mewek” ahahaha…yes…nope nope…I’ll promise not to get carried away easily with sad situation (although yeah,,,it’s kinda hard)

Well, it sounds silly if I’m not thanking God for my 24th birthday. Although I’m facing a hard time T_T...i’m trying damn hard to be strong…

Xoxo
ara

No comments:

Post a Comment