Huyaaaaa,,,,it's one day to go before my resignation from my office. Pheww...tahun 2008 bener-bener tahun perjuangan buat gue. There are lots of blessings and also disappointment in 2008 especially in my career. Starting with my decision to resign to my previous work place "disuatu perusahaan property" after 3 long months of consideration duntuk memulai suatu kehidupan yang baru which is masuk dunia per "lawfirm"an...Tapi pada saat yang bersamaan gue juga berusaha buat masuk dua Departemen idaman semua orang "Ministry of Foreign Affairs a.k.a Deplu" dan "Ministry of Finance a.k.a Depkeu". I don't expect anything but trying to do the best during both test. That's where my journey begins...
I've got the blessing to be accepted in one of the lawfirm in jakarta (R&P) and also I passed stage by stage of the Deplu and Depkeu test. On October, finally I resigned from the property company and on November I started to join R&P. But at the same time I have to struggle to follow the last step of Deplu which empat tes yang melelahkan dalam satu minggu tetapi untungnya tes tahap terakhir itu pas minggu terakhir di kantor gue yang gue bayangkan ga akan merepotkan gue. Tapi ternyata gue salah, justru minggu terakhir gue pontang-panting buat hand over kerjaan yang belum selesai dan juga konsentrasi ngikutin empat tes itu. Well,,,I've managed to get through that horible week T.T.
Early on November, I started new job position, new place, new surrounding di BEI,,,kinda lonely and feel outsider at first but I took it as my consequences in taking the decision of leaving my provious job. A month later, I got my dissapointment, I was failed at the last test of Deplu. I felt flat at first but then I realized how dissapointed I was because of all the efforts that I have done for couples of month before. But after I cried (yeah,,,true) then I realized that God has another plan for me and there'll be reason and lesson for everything that we've done and what has God gave us (whether it is happiness or failure). Maybe I was not qualified enough to be at that position, I have to learn my lesson and learn to accept the failure and dissapointment. Some of my closest friends supported me like a lot (thanks guys,,,really appreciate it).
It's about a week later, there're announcement for Depkeu next test which also I passed it. That was a good news for me but also I have to struggle to follow the test during my new placement at my new job. In one month, I have to follow two test which is health test and the interview. Learning for my failure at Deplu, I tried not to make the same mistake like what I have done before. I gained my confidence step by step and finally the result is announced,,,,I was Passed ^.^ thanks to Allah SWT for giving me the opportunity to serve the nation.
And it's the time of truth, where I can not go back or regret what I have decided...Entering this ministry which holds big responsibilities in managed the financial sector of this country maybe too big for me, but with good intention and willing to do the best not only for my family , but also for the nation with guard from Allah SWT, that's a good start to enter the new chapter of my life...
xoxo
ara
I've got the blessing to be accepted in one of the lawfirm in jakarta (R&P) and also I passed stage by stage of the Deplu and Depkeu test. On October, finally I resigned from the property company and on November I started to join R&P. But at the same time I have to struggle to follow the last step of Deplu which empat tes yang melelahkan dalam satu minggu tetapi untungnya tes tahap terakhir itu pas minggu terakhir di kantor gue yang gue bayangkan ga akan merepotkan gue. Tapi ternyata gue salah, justru minggu terakhir gue pontang-panting buat hand over kerjaan yang belum selesai dan juga konsentrasi ngikutin empat tes itu. Well,,,I've managed to get through that horible week T.T.
Early on November, I started new job position, new place, new surrounding di BEI,,,kinda lonely and feel outsider at first but I took it as my consequences in taking the decision of leaving my provious job. A month later, I got my dissapointment, I was failed at the last test of Deplu. I felt flat at first but then I realized how dissapointed I was because of all the efforts that I have done for couples of month before. But after I cried (yeah,,,true) then I realized that God has another plan for me and there'll be reason and lesson for everything that we've done and what has God gave us (whether it is happiness or failure). Maybe I was not qualified enough to be at that position, I have to learn my lesson and learn to accept the failure and dissapointment. Some of my closest friends supported me like a lot (thanks guys,,,really appreciate it).
It's about a week later, there're announcement for Depkeu next test which also I passed it. That was a good news for me but also I have to struggle to follow the test during my new placement at my new job. In one month, I have to follow two test which is health test and the interview. Learning for my failure at Deplu, I tried not to make the same mistake like what I have done before. I gained my confidence step by step and finally the result is announced,,,,I was Passed ^.^ thanks to Allah SWT for giving me the opportunity to serve the nation.
And it's the time of truth, where I can not go back or regret what I have decided...Entering this ministry which holds big responsibilities in managed the financial sector of this country maybe too big for me, but with good intention and willing to do the best not only for my family , but also for the nation with guard from Allah SWT, that's a good start to enter the new chapter of my life...
xoxo
ara







Wahhhh Ara...what a great cinderella story, bisa dibikin sinetron tuh, judulnya Mutiara jg, ky yg pny RCTI...tokoh utamanya Ruben Onshu sama Ivan Gunawan...nah lo jg muncul tuh jd cameo dsna, yg peran antagonis, suka menganiaya kaum2 lemah ky gw, cocok tuh. dijamin boks opis...
ReplyDeletehuehuehuehue
ampun Ar, ampun...
duh curhatan lo tuh inspiring bgt loh...
yah, gni lah...intinya lo berkorban sedikit untuk mendapatkan hal yg besar, dan gw sangat percaya hal itu...karena emg, jujur gw pernah ngalamin, tp ga sefenomenal cerita elo sih Ar...
gw ga mau komen banyak ah dsni, cuma mau pesen aja sama Neng Ara...keep moving forward Ar...walo elo bakal dihadapkan sebuah tgg jwb besar, yah ini anggap sebuah berkah, mdh2an dibalik itu, elo bisa dpt yg terterterbaik...entah karis, masa depan ato jodoh...
OKay...
gt aja ah
bayar lo!!!!huahahahaha
hueeee...moko gue ulangin kata2 gue di YM:pas awal2 gue mu nimpuk lo tapi setelah paragraf kedua lo gue pengen nyariin lo pacar hihihhihi....
ReplyDelete